Chyawanprash is also spelled as a chywanprash , is traditionally used as a tonic for healthy living .It is purely made from natural herbals. Chywanprash is one of the ancient Ayurvedic anti-aging supplements.
Chyawanprash is the most useful Ayurvedic tonic in India
Chyawanprash is a cooked mixture of natural herbs( listed below ingredients ) jam that has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years, offering a wide range of health benefits.
Benefits of chyawanprash –
- Beneficial in a cold cough, and asthma.
- Useful in anorexia and constipation
- Relieves from all type of weakness
- Immunity enhancer.
- Improved cholesterol levels- A 2001 New Delhi study showed that Chyawanprash when combined with vitamin C, was effective in lowering cholesterol much more than vitamin C alone.
- It improves the strength of heart.
- Improved digestion and relief from constipation
- Increases memory and reduced symptoms of ageing process (like gray hair)
- Reduces menstrual problems
- Promotes hair growth.
- Improves skin complexion and glow.
Ingrediants used in It-
Amla, Ghrit, Bel Chhal, Arnimool, Sona Patha, Gambhari Chhal, Padal Chhal, Mugadparni, Maashparni, Prashinparni, Gokhru, Chotti Kateli, Bari Kateli, Karkat Sharingi, Bhuyi Amla, Munakka, Jeewanti, Pushkar Mool, Agar, Giloy, Bari Harad, Khareti, Barahikand, Vidarikand, Kachoor, Nagarmotha, Punarnawa, Meda, Maha Meda, Elaichi, Kamal Phool, Arusa, Ashwagandha, Kaaknasa, Peepal, Dalchini, Chhoti Elaichi, Tejpatar, Naag Kesar, Lavang, Vans Lochan, Shukti Bhasam, Abhrak Bhasam, Makkar Dhawaj, Chandivarak, Kesar, Honey