Plant Name- Tulsi
Biological Name – Ocimum tenuiflorum
Family – Lamiaceae
Tulsi is known as the queen of herbs. Holy basil plant is commonly found everywhere in India. This plant height varies from 2 feet to 4 feet.Because of its healing has been indicated in the variety of diseases.
According to Indian mythology, Planting a tulsi plant in the center of the courtyard in Hindu homes, it is a strong belief who plant tulsi in their home they never get ill.God Krishna blessed this herb with this valuable property.
- It also improves blood circulation.
- Tulsi is known to be immunity booster.
- Tulsi is a good remedy for Cold and cough.
- It is widely used in infection diseases.
- The root of tulsi is powdered and kept overnight in water if taken daily early morning proves to be very beneficial for high blood sugar levels.
- Holy Basil, it acts as antibacterial and antibiotic ,these properties that reduce swelling and pain.
- Cures fever.
- You can use Water boiled with tulsi leaves for a sore throat.
- Tulsi leaf a day keeps Cancer away.
- Reduces stress.
- Helps slow down the aging process.
To buy Ayurvedic medicines online Visit our website.